Verogen Vendor Showcase: Forensic Genomics Workshop: Making the MPS Vision a Reality
Wednesday September 26th, 2018 // 7:00 am - 9:00 am // 105
Join us for breakfast and updates on the latest forensic genomics advances. Topics include:
- Case studies, including the first case where data generated using massively parallel sequencing (MPS) was uploaded to a national forensic DNA database.
- Updates on NDIS approval and SWGDAM Guidelines
- Sequence-based STR allele frequencies using NIST 1036 Population Data
- Automation of sequencing workflows & workflow enhancements
- Examples of how operational crime labs are bringing MPS technology on-line to improve casework outcomes and “future-proof” their labs.
Pre-registration is requested, but not required. To register, please contact Kameran Wong via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.