Home // Exhibit Virtually
Registration Now Open!
Virtually exhibit at ISHI and introduce your products and services to forensic scientists from around the world. You’ll reach decision makers who purchase products and services related to all aspects of forensic DNA.
We recognize that many of you may have questions regarding exhibiting virtually, and have put together a Frequently Asked Questions document for your reference.
Please contact Tara Luther (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional questions or to be added to the mailing list.
Realizing that ISHI also brings a unique opportunity for exhibitors to connect with decision makers in the field, we will be offering virtual booths for exhibitors for a standard fee of $1200 that include the following:
- Logo, 150-word description, and contact information for your company, including website, email, and social media links
- 20 minutes worth of pre-recorded video content. This can be one video or two shorter videos. Exhibitors do not need to use the full 20 minutes and will be responsible for the creation of their videos.
- Up to 10 PDF document uploads
- Two full registrations to view the General Sessions presentations
- Ability for attendees to schedule 1:1 meetings with vendor representatives, reducing the need to monitor your virtual booth.
Exhibitors will be able to view metrics showing the number of page visits, video views, downloads, etc., as well as contact information for those who watched a video or downloaded material.
Those who are interested in additional visibility may purchase sponsorships that include banner ads throughout the platform ($500), banner ads in an upcoming issue of The ISHI Report ($500), or email blasts sent to attendees (limit 3) ($750).
*Email blasts will be sent by ISHI and require an html file to be sent by exhibitors to ISHI organizers.
ISHI 31 Exhibitors
"Such a great conference, especially if you are in the field of forensic DNA. There is a very large attendance to this conference so you will meet colleagues from all over the country and the world! Beyond all the knowledge you will gain, the people you will meet networking, and the great talks you will hear, ISHI is just fun! "Rachel Oefelein // DNA Labs International