Sunday September 12th, 2021 // 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The AABB Standards for Relationship Testing Laboratories may be purchased prior to the workshop at AABB.org
This workshop will address AABB accreditation related topics, including the accreditation process, Relationship Testing Standards, proficiency testing, validations, and calculations.
- Common Nonconformances to the AABB Standards for Relationship Testing and how to avoid them.
- An introduction to the initial accreditation process and requirements to maintain accreditation.
- Changes to the 15th Edition of the Standards for Relationship Testing Laboratories, Effective January 1, 2022
- Outcomes of recent proficiency tests and complex relationship testing calculations.
- A policies update from the Department of Homeland Security.
Current AABB members as well as anyone interested in the AABB Accreditation Program for Relationship Testing Facilities.
For questions regarding this workshop contact Marsha Deitz.
|AABB Accreditation Program Updates and Common Nonconformances||Marsha Dietz, MBA, MT (ASCP), CQA (ASQ), Staff Lead Assessor, Relationship Testing, AABB|
|Changes to the 15th Edition of the Standards for Relationship Testing Laboratories, Outcomes of recent proficiency testing programs.||Chair of the AABB Relationship Testing Standards Committee|
|Policies Update||Representative from the United States Department of Homeland Security|