The ISHI Report - November Issue Live
This issue includes features and interviews with several speakers and attendees from the just completed conference, including:
- A recap of the latest meeting, featuring interviews with our ISHI Ambassadors on their experience
- A feature on some of the inspiring women in forensic science, and their advice for others thinking of entering the field or looking to advance their careers
- Interviews with Amy Jeanguenat and Cathy MacMillan on vicarious trauma and its impact on analysts
- A closer look at how new technologies are heating up cold cases, including a separate feature on isotopic analysis
- An in-depth exploration of some higher education opportunities for forensic scientists
- The latest on what’s happening at OSAC
- A celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Latin American Working Group Meeting
- Much more!
ISHI 31 will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country. Located 14 miles from the San Antonio International Airport, the JW Marriott provides guests with six unique dining experiences, and the opportunity to unwind after the day’s sessions.
Exhibit at ISHI and introduce your products and services to upwards of 1000 forensic scientists from around the world. You’ll reach decision makers who purchase products and services related to all aspects of forensic DNA. Registration opens in February, 2020.
Save the Date
Dust off your mouse ears, because the 32nd International Symposium on Human Identification will be held at the Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando Florida from September 14 – 17, 2021.
The ISHI Report
Each quarter, we’ll bring you a glimpse into the fascinating field of forensic science and the dedicated people committed to carrying out the important work of identifying the missing, exonerating the innocent and finding the truth in each DNA sample.
Read the Blog
Stay connected with the latest industry news, conference updates, and interviews with speakers.