Convince Your Boss
You already know that attending the International Symposium on Human Identification is a great investment in skills, professional development and relationship building, but just in case you need help showcasing the value to your employer, we’ve created a letter and budget worksheet of potential costs for you to use.
Why Should You Attend?
- Two and a half days of General Session talks featuring industry leaders and emerging technologies
- 90+ Scientific Poster presentations over the course of two days
- An exhibit hall featuring 45+ vendors in the forensic field
- Organized networking opportunities on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Focused topic lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Pre and post-conference workshop options focusing on probabilistic genotyping, forensic genetic genealogy, leadership, collaborating to solve cold cases, and more
"ISHI has always been my favorite forensic DNA conference. The content provides me a fresh perspective on what is challenging and working in other forensic laboratories. If we work in a vacuum without getting out to external conferences that often leads to issues. I also like all the familiar faces- ISHI is where I can have personal face-to-face conversations with others in the industry too."Amy Jeanguenat // Mindgen, LLC