You already know that attending the International Symposium on Human Identification is a great investment in skills, professional development and relationship building, but just in case you need help showcasing the value to your employer, we’ve created a letter and budget worksheet of potential costs for you to use.
Why should you attend?
- Two and a half days of General Session talks featuring industry leaders and emerging technologies
- 100+ Scientific Poster presentations over the course of two days
- An exhibit hall featuring 50+ vendors in the forensic field
- Organized networking opportunities on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Focused topic lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 11 workshop options, with topics to be announced. Previous workshop topics include: Validation and Mixture Interpretation SOPs, Likelihood Ratios and Probabilistic Genotyping, Detecting and Resolving Errors in Forensic Testing, and Simulation of NGS and Bioinformatics Workflow
|Letter to your employer template||Word document|
|Full Conference Agenda||coming June 2017|
|Book Hotel Room||See rates here|